Friday, August 29, 2008

Sharing a wonderful post

This is a blog I visit regularly... I started because of her recipes but go back now for her posts... everything including the recipes. Tonight I ran across this post ... it was very thought provoking about photographs and memories.... here is a small excerpt:

"One day that will be all that's left of me . . . just a few pictures in a box. Will someone wonder about who I was, and what I stood for, or will I have left a legacy that speaks for itself?? Will they look into my eyes and see the joy there . . . and the pain . . . and the hope?? Will they see all my yesterdays linked to their tomorrows . . . will the essence of my being be able to reach down through the passage of time and speak to their hearts??"


Please go read the post for your self and see if it doesn't touch you at your very core.


(and don't forget to enter my blog candy draw here!)