Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been Tagged AGAIN

This tag is different than what I played before...so I will play!
I was tagged twice with this tag...
first by Char and then by Anita, my friend across the water!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten Years Ago
I was moving into this house exactly 10 years ago this week!!!!!


2. Five Things on todays 'To Do List'
1) CLEAN
2) Clean
3) Clean
4) work on a magazine holder I am making out of foam board
5) maybe go to Michaels.


3. Snacks I enjoy
a) Peanut butter cups
b) kettle corn
c) Peanut M&Ms


4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
a) The first thing I would do is buy my oldest a car.
b) I would build a homeless shelter for families and single women.
c) I would find a way to help some Jewish people go home.
d) I would help to get an out of print Bible printes again... it is a Bible that uses the names of Yahwey and Yahshua and is as close to the original that they can find.
e) I would buy my own house.


5. Places I have lived
I have lived in many places... being married to the military for 20 years.... we only lived in the USA though, lets see... we lived in Washington 2 times, both in Oak Harbor. we lived in California, San Francisco area. we also lived in Detroit, Tennessee and Phillidelphia. At the moment those are the duty stations I can remember. Now I am back in washington... the State I was raised in.

I TAG....
BECCA

JULIE

JENNIFER

AMY

MELANIE