Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Struggling

Well... I have been struggling with Kathy's passing (see last post) and today I got some crushing, devastating news about the health of my oldest (2 1/2 yrs) grandson... I don't want to really go into it right now except to say that the doctors believe he will be completely deaf but years end and could be going blind on top of it (he has been having some issues seeing somethings, which we thought was just depth perception issues)। At least now, after 2 1/2 years testing, they have a diagnosis... good on one hand, because they know what they are dealing with, but very devastating on the other... because of what it is and there is NO treatment... NO cure.
IF you want to read about it here is a link....
http://www.cdc.gov/cmv/signs.html

I forced myself to be creative today to try to pull myself away from just feeling overwhelmed with life... I made 4 cards and a card box... not sure who I am going to give it to or if I will try to sell it (would be my first for cards) anyway, Here they are and TFL.
Box is in center back.





and the box.