Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grace mail and please pray for Sara

I needed this today and thought I would share... my "grace mail"



"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen." Jude 24-25, NASB

"Faithful is He who calls you and He will bring it to pass." 1 Thessalonians 5:24, NASB

Corrie Ten Boom stated this truth so succinctly: "In God's faithfulness lies eternal security." Erwin Lutzer, Pastor of Moody Memorial Church in Chicago, has said, "God's investment in us is so great He could not possibly abandon us."

If God can keep the universe going, if God can maintain the fixed order of the sun by day and the moon by night, then He is able to keep you! "The Lord will accomplish what concerns me..." Psalm 138:8a, NASB

Some 350 years ago William Secker wrote these words: "Though Christians be not kept altogether from falling, yet they are kept from falling altogether."


To subscribe to grace mail daily devotionals go here http://www.calvaryphx.com/ subscribe box is on the left side.




ALSO... PLEASE PRAY FOR SARA (and any others you know that suffer with depression)
http://simplysara.typepad.com/lifesimply/2007/05/being_down.html
I have a clue where she is... as I "live" there most of the time... It ISN'T a place I like to call home but I am afraid that is where many of us live.

I find myself in that fog again today after being overwhelmed by everything in my life yesterday. BUT GOD will see me through!