Thursday, April 19, 2007

Template 13 and note

I have been asked a couple times to please add a terms of use so that proper credit can be given.... After the first time I changed the names of my files so everyone would know where it came from. I don't even care if I am given credit... my joy is coming from making the templates and sharing them.
IF You are of the mind that you can't use the templates without giving credit I understand, as I always give credit, Just use my name... that is enough for me.
I have not included a terms of use because I don't care how the templates are used at this point. IF and WHEN I decided to start selling the templates I make I will include a terms of use.
When I start sharing kits I have made they will include a terms of use.
I hope this helps those of you who have asked for a TOU.

With that out of the way, on to the template:



KIT: Miss Mint www.peppermintcreative.com "Sweet Easter"
~*~Sorry... it is no longer available~*~