Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Template 3 and use bonus

I really hate to post this but here goes.....

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY 4SHARED LINKS... SEND THEM TO MY BLOG....I DON'T MIND GIVING THESE AWAY BUT I DO NOT WANT THEM SHARED THROUGH ANY GROUPS.... I DON'T MIND LINKS TO MY BLOG IN OTHER'S BLOGS BUT NOT DIRECT LINKS TO THE FILES THROUGH GROUPS.... IT IS JUST AS EASY TO SEND THEM THE BLOG LINK!!!



Here is the link for Template 3... BUT... Scroll down to find out how to get another template that will NOT be offered any other place or any other way.....

~*~Sorry... it is no longer available~*~



If you like the template below just do a layout with one of my other templates and post a comment with the link to the gallery/ or email me with the link and then I will email you the template itself. I will not be uploading it to any file sharing site.
Those of you that have me posted on your blogs already will be getting it anyway ... just let me know you want it... Thanks everyone.