Sunday, May 06, 2007

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

Some are not able to find the password, I guess some links just go to the page of the new posts and maybe they don't know how to get to the main blog... some have a hard time beacuse they can read english very well (wish I knew all the languages so I could post in them!) anyway... so here is is again: springfever


It is my birthday (Monday) but you get the presents... 3 12x12s in one post,
Enjoy

I took my grandaughter to McDonald's today for playtime and lunch.... I couldn't resist taking pics! I LOVE this one!
Credits:
Items from The NSB day MEGA,MEGA,MEGA,MEGA KIT that was given out at 3Scrapateers.com
Papers: Bannerwoman, Rina Kroes (and buttons on corner), Daniela Austen, kashiabean, Kimberly Stewart, Linda Walton

Brigid Gonzalez: Corner
Carla Ware: Flowers
sorry... gone

TEMPLATE 25


TEMPLATE 26


TEMPLATE 27