Monday, May 14, 2007

A Note EDITED!!!!!

THIS NOTE IS FOR THOSE WHO NEVER LEFT A COMMENT ON 4SHARED OR ON MY BLOG.... OR SHARED MY LINKS THOUGH OTHER GROUPS!!!!!!!!
ALL of you who left even one comment, or NEVER shared my links, can ignore this
At the risk of sounding like a B@$#%... I started the yahoo group to share my templates (and other creations) with those who actually at least said thank you EVEN ONE TIME on my blog or one 4shared, and to TRY to keep my stuff from being shared with others that didn't even come to the blog.

I make these freebies so they are mine to give as I see fit... just as it is for everyone who makes and gives... if you don't like what I have done go somewhere else... there are plenty of freebies elsewhere.

As I posted before... IF YOU HAVE LEFT COMMENTS PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAME OR INITIALS YOU LEFT THE COMMENTS WITH... THERE WERE A FEW THAT LEFT THEM EVERY POST... SOME THAT LEFT THEM MOST THE TIME... AND SOME THAT LEFT THEM ONCE OR TWICE. they are the ones I want to keep giving to. And THEY ARE THE REASON I AM STILL MAKING THE TEMPLATES... IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEM I WOULD ONLY BE SHARING WITH MY FRIENDS.
so with that.... If what I have said upsets you or offends you... I am truly sorry... but as I read other peoples blogs that offer freebies it is really ticking me off that soooooo many can't even take the 2 seconds it takes on 4shared to leave a comment while the file loads, even those on dial up can do... I KNOW I DID and many others do it ALL THE TIME. people put lots of time and energy into making the freebies and are very giving people and sooooo many just hit the download and for get their manners!!!!!!

Don't come here to MY blog whining and posting/ or try to post a nasty comment... MY BLOG I will have it set up how I WANT... my freebies... I will GIVE THEM HOW I WANT!!!