Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fabric!


I got the fabric for one of the wingbacks and the footstool.... I am going to have the flowered print as the main color and then the solid sage as the top of the footstool and both sides of the seat cushion. The ONLY problem I have is my sewing machine was "borrowed" months ago and the one who borrowed it hasn't brought it back!... You know who you are..LOL. So I am waiting til she gets in the mood to drive over here and return it. I would go pick it up myself but she has it at a friend of her's house so her husband wouldn't know she was making him a quilt... Did you ever finish that quilt? Don't know if she will ever read this since I never told her I had a blog. Only one of my kids know I have one.. maybe 2 I dunno. Oh well... so.... I am not just sitting and waiting, I started painting my kichen cupboards... but those pics are for another post.
This is the day that the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!
Til next time!