Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My First Freecycle Treasures









A little while ago Debra posted a link on her blog to freecycle (http://www.freecycle.org/) and I joined the local group.. I was sooooo excited when I got my first "treasure" some books... some really good books, And a ROOSTER!!!! I was absolutly blessed!

I am soooooo stoked!!!!I answered a post from freecycle last night for 2 wingback chairs and an ottoman... I have wanted wingback chairs for as long as I can remember... anyway, I answered it thinking someone else would beat me to them... BUT this morning I got an email saying "They are all yours" !!!!! YIPPPEEEE God is soooooo good!!! He gives us the desires of our hearts!!! I pick them up today and will post pics in my blog later...I don't know what they look like and I DON'T care cuz He will have me change them anyway!!! A few weeks ago The Lord said He wanted to give me and Cassie a new beginning, and that is exactly what He is doing... in the spiritual realem and the physical!!! Life is getting "lighter" for lack of a better word... and NOT because of the treasures He is sending in the physical but because of the inward changes HE is bringing about!